And another chocolatier from the SF Chocolate Salon.
- Ceylon: “Spiced aromatic flavor of Sri Lanka in bitter ganache”. Tasting notes: Dark chocolate shell, smooth ganache with nice cinnamon tones. Definitely bitter.
- Serene?/TRANQUILLE?: “Creamy caramel ganache”. Tasting notes: really smooth, buttery caramel interior with incredible salt flavor infused in it. Covered in milk chocolate. Very nice, but almost too sweet, pairs well with coffee.
- Crescendo: “Layer of hazelnuts over almond nougatine”. Tasting notes: Milk chocolate covered, crunchy bits, not particularly interesting.
- Fluer de sel: Tasting notes: Creamy milk chocolate, nice saltyness. [ Really nice salt on top, fairly creamy milk chocolate ]
- 80%: Tasting notes: Complex, bitter, really nice.