So today, I'm focusing on the one thing I do always take notes on: chocolate! Their chocolates are all single origin, and do not contain any soy. Most of the flavors have interesting textural additions, like ... quinoa.
- Dark Noir: 60% dark chocolate, single origin from Ecuador. Tasting notes: Nice smooth chocolate, good mouthfeel. Lots of flavor in this, both fruity and spicy. None of us could really identify specific flavors, but there was a lot going on in this.
- Dark Mint: 60% dark chocolate, single origin from Ecuador, with peppermint crystals. Tasting notes: gritty from the crystals, but nice mint flavor.
- Dark Coconut Toffee: 14%, single origin from Peru. Tasting notes: The coconut flakes were nice, as was the crunch from the toffee bits.
- Dark Quinoa: 60%, single origin from Ecuador. Tasting notes: You didn't taste quinoa exactly, just got a delightful crunch, sorta like from a crunch bar, but obviously with quinoa instead of rice. Kinda interesting. Dark chocolate was good.
- Dark Blackout: 60%, single origin from Ecuador. Tasting notes: Really bitter, yet smooth at the same time.