|Cool lime refresher, Very berry hibiscus refresher.|
The cool lime version was really watery, and didn't have much flavor. It did have a full slice of lime floating in it, making it seem almost juice-like. It was light and fairly refreshing, but I didn't care for it.
The very berry hibiscus version was much better. It had a strong blackberry flavor, and was clearly made with fresh, real berries, as there were chunks and seeds floating all over in it. I can't say I enjoyed getting the blackberry seeds stuck between my teeth, but it was nice to know there was real fruit in there.
Both were interesting to try, and were given out free as part of a promotion to market the new product line, so I enjoyed trying them, but I wouldn't buy one.
CoffeeI've tried a few of their different coffees, and never been impressed. My tasting notes are pretty minimal, as I didn't find any of them worth trying again.
- Holiday Blend: bitter, not good.
- Blonde: way too light, no flavor whatsoever.
- Pike’s Place Roast: ok, but nothing special at all, no complexity.
- Bold: best I’ve had, but still not complex.
- Decaf: horrible
- Holiday Gingerbread Cake: "Ginger spice cake topped with sweet cream cheese icing and candied orange peel." Tasting notes: Surprisingly good. Nicely spiced, moist. Icing wasn’t all that cream cheesy, but pretty good overall.