Friday, October 26, 2012

Ruffles Chips

My favorite chips back when I was a kid were Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream (or perhaps Cape Cod chips, those still hold a special place in my heart!)  I loved the addicting tang from the sour cream, and the cheesy goodness.

It was time to try them out again, along with their baked counterparts.  I appreciated them for the nostalgia, but, turns out, my tastes have changed. 

  • Baked! Cheddar and Sour Cream: These were unlike any other baked chips that I've had in that they were still ruffles, so they had ridges.  They were basically a healthier, more potato-y tasting Ruffle.  The sour cream flavor was very strong, the cheddar flavor was ok.  Not bad for a healthier chip, but not really something I want more of.
  • Cheddar and Sour Cream: Just like I remember!  Great flavor.  [ Yup, exactly what I remember, except that I don’t really like them now :( ]
Related Posts with Thumbnails