Just like Humphrey Slocombe, they use Strauss Organic Dairy. They use organic, local ingredients. Yadda yadda yadda. The ice cream still just doesn't seem that much better than generic grocery store ice cream to me.
Hard Ice Cream
- Almond Fudge Swirl: Meh. Mostly just vanilla ice cream, didn’t get much of the other flavors.
- Brown Sugar with Ginger Caramel Swirl: Way too sweet. Just sweet.
- Ricanelas (cinnamon with snickerdoodles): Ok flavor, but nothing special.
- Salted Caramel: Nice and creamy, good caramel and salt flavors. There is a reason this flavor is famous.
- Pumpkin: Not very pumpkin-y, not very well spiced, meh.
- Salted Caramel: Sweet, not very salty [ Decent concistency, but just sweet, not salty, not caramely, not very good at all ]
- Vanilla : Very generic, nothing special.