Sunday, June 28, 2015

3 Bit Chocolate Bars

I've mentioned before that my dear friends help supply me with a constant stream of new and fascinating chocolate to review, particularly when they go visit other countries.  This one comes from my friend who also brought me the bars loaded with nuts and fruit from Studentská Pecat and several selections from Milka, both of which I've previously reviewed.  She also brought me a 3 Bit bar.  I'd never heard of it.

I couldn't find much information about 3 Bit online, and the entire wrapper was not in English, so, alas, I don't have much more to say in way of introduction here, besides that I really do love trying new chocolate bars, so, thank you friends!
3 Bit: Inside!
From the photo on the wrapper, I expected this to be something like a s'more, sorta like a graham cracker, fluffy white marshmallow layer, and drenched in chocolate.  It wasn't anything like I expected.

There was a biscuit layer, not really like a graham cracker, more like a shortbread.  The white layer was crunchy too though, almost like a malt?  I have no idea what it was, and since the entire wrapper wasn't in English, I couldn't really figure it out.

I was really in the mood for something sweet and marshmallowy, so this was a bit of a disappointment for me, but Ojan eagerly devoured it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails