Friday, April 05, 2024

J.J. Snack Foods

I love to snack. I love to try chips from other countries. Particularly when they come in flavors not standard in the US.  Which brought me to J.J. Snacks, that I discovered in Sydney.

I tried one product only, and I'm honestly not sure what other products are made by this brand, as I found it hard to find much info online.  So, short and simple review on this one.
Chicken.
"A light 'n' crispy chicken flavoured snack. Great snack for the lunch box or a light and crispy treat for the kids."

Do these taste like anything I'd identify as chicken?  No, not at all.  Do I care?  No, not at all.

What are they?  A base of wheat flour and corn starch, spicing including onion, salt, pepper, sugar, and, uh, "chicken seasoning".  

These were shockingly easy to devour.  So light and airy and crispy.  Savory and salty.  The flavor isn't intense, but it is fairly robust.  And the form factor is just delightful.

Gone in moments, and <100 calories per bag, so, nicely guilt free too!  ****.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails