Friday, November 26, 2021

Taste of Nature

"Founded in 1992, Taste of Nature, Inc is a rapidly growing candy and snack food manufacturing company whose fun and innovative products may be found on store shelves nationwide."
Hmm, if Taste of Nature has been around that long, and is on store shelves nationwide, why ... haven't I heard of it?  After all, I certainly like candy and snacks ...

Easy answer: they distribute under a slew of other company names, including Mrs. Fields® Cookies (which I've reviewed before), and many more.  But this review is focused on one particular product line: the cookie and brownie bites, usually found in movie theater concession stands and the like.
"Candy is the sweet treat everyone loves to eat. We manufacture a large selection of your favorite candies like Cookie Dough Bites (with real milk chocolate), Muddy Bears, Sqwigglies, a wide variety of gummi candies, and many more favorites like cotton candy, hard candies, and caramels. We have what you need to keep a well-stocked stash of bulk candy for events, vending or a retail store."

I've encountered these in both individual branded boxes, or bulk bins in candy stores.   I was impressed enough that I looked the company up, as I wanted to find out what else they made!

Fudge Brownie Bites.
"Bite-sized fudge brownie pieces covered in creamy milk chocolate."

"Bite-sized fudge brownie morsels covered in rich and creamy milk chocolate."

ZOMG THESE ARE DELICIOUS.

Do I need to tell you more?  Ok, fine.

The milk chocolate coating was creamy, thick enough coating to really taste it, but not too thick that you don't enjoy the glorious insides.  Because what is inside is fabulous.  Soft, sweet, sugary, brownie bites!  Almost like cookie dough, but, brownie.

I thought these were shockingly good.  Munch on them by the handful, throw on top of an ice cream sundae (or I bet they'd be great on soft serve or froyo),  add them to a trail mix, whatever.  It was hard for me to get past "open box, direct to mouth", but, they'd be great to put into/onto things if you can restrain yourself enough to do it.

Great flavor, great texture, just, awesome.  I could easily devour an entire container of these in moments flat.

****+.
Cinnamon Bun Bites.
"Delicious bite size cinnamon bun pieces in a creamy white chocolatey coating. Fresh from the oven taste — everytime!"

"Little morsels of toothsome vanilla-cinnamon goodness in a luscious frosting coating."

After the success of the brownie bites, I eagerly, but cautiously, moved on to cinnamon bun bites.  I do love cinnamon buns, so these sounded pretty fantastic.

The cinnamon bun bites were equally delicious to the brownie bites.  Same form factor, but white chocolate coated, and cinnamon-y.  I loved the texture again, and the sweetness was great because it prevented me from eating too many at a time.

Again, I suspect they'd be great mixed into soft serve ice cream or froyo, or used on a sundae, or any other place, but, by the handful worked plenty well for me.  I'd love to make a mix with both the brownie bites and these, and balance it out with some salty popcorn ...

****+

1 comment:

  1. It was a great blog. Keep going. Everyone loves stylish and mode packaging boxes. Packaging itself has its own stance in our daily lives as its show the choice and standard of a person that how well they keep their products and things. Grab Custom Cereal Box at wholesale rates.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails